Sunday, December 2, 2007

#23 this is the end


Touch the sky - Fantasy
Originally uploaded by s0ulsurfing

YAY i feel so good that i finished this. I lost momemtum half way through but fellow worker LIG kept asking me how i was going with the blog and finally i got back on the horse and i have past the finishing post. I dont think i am a techno dinosaur and i am definately not a techno geek , learnign new things does excite me but i do need a push now and then and this program gave me that push. I think the biggest thing for me is the time factor, i am leading a busy lifestyle i am already juggling full time work, two teenagers, a bunch of animals , an overload of extra curricular activities on the home front and a battle to keep fit so finding extra time to sit down at the computer which i have to fight for at home with the teenagers has been a battle. I am happy to say that i can show my kids a thing or two now and it feels good to be keeping abreast of new technology. I loved technorati, podcasts, wiki and rss feeds, i will definately take some of these skills with me and i have already used technorati in the work place.i Loved Flickr and some of the on-line generators, i thank the organizers for putting the fun things in the program, they really appealed to my sense of humour. I recently read some articles in a Library Journal and i understood all the things they were talking about because they were things i have coverning in Learning 2.0, The learning and knowledge has increased my confidence in embracing new technology and i have enjoyed the journey, THANKS!!

No comments: